Our founder & CEO GK co-hosted a webinar with Tanya Ziv, the Chief Compliance Officer of Currencycloud. The panel was moderated by the brilliant Sam Sheen, a veteran in the compliance space. In the panel, GK and Tanya discussed the future of AML – How Customer Intelligence sits at the center of risk-based AML procedures.
The main topic centered around innovative ways to create a holistic view of customers based on insights derived from data sources such as KYC, transaction monitoring, and screening.
Key Takeaways from the webinar include:
- Unique perspectives on building a progressive compliance department.
- The importance of complementing data from customers’ behavior with static and self-reported KYC.
- Having a holistic overview of customers improves customer experience and enhances due diligence flows.
- Translating complex AI findings into actionable information in a visual way.
- Importance of understanding actual behavior of customers and how they differ from what is expected and how they compare to similar peers.
Watch the webinar below for a super interesting conversation on risk-based AML.