Lucinity is committed to protecting and preserving the privacy of your personal information while you are browsing our website or communicating electronically with us.
This privacy notice aims to provide information on how Lucinity collects and processes personal data through the use of its operations and services.
Types of information that may be collected
We may collect, store, and use the following kinds of personal information about individuals who visit and use our website:
- Information that you supply to us. This may include forms that you fill out on our website, requesting information or access, and information collected may include name, position, and contact information
- Technical information about your geographic location, IP address, browser type and version, operating system, and any response time and technical issues that may have arisen
- Information about your visit, including pages, viewed, what you clicked on, documents downloaded, and time spent on individual pages and site
Use of information
Lucinity may use your personal information for operational, legal, administrative, and other legitimate purposes permitted by applicable law. Some of the ways we may use personal information include:
- Providing you with requested products or services
- Providing customized product and service information
- Providing product service updates, information, and alerts
- Sending communications, including for marketing or other customer satisfaction purposes
- Order processing and to provide transaction documents
- Analyzing and monitoring the extent of use and enhancing our products and services
We may also collect, use, and share Aggregated Data such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose. Aggregated Data may be derived from your personal data but is not considered personal data in law as this data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity.
Disclosure/transfers of personal data
We do not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies.
We will use all reasonable efforts to ensure that your personal data is not disclosed to regional/national institutions and authorities unless required by law or other regulations.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorized access.
Retention of personal data
Lucinity will seek to either erase or return data obtained once it no longer requires the data to fulfill its contractual obligations or other legitimate purposes.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from third-party websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Lucinity is responsible for taking appropriate measures to provide you with information concerning the processing of your data and your rights based on GDPR.
Lucinity will provide you with the following rights under GDPR, particularly, the right to:
- access to data obtained and retained
- rectification of inaccurate data obtained
- erasure of the data obtained and retained
- restriction on processing the data obtained
- objection to the processing of the data obtained
- the right to data portability
Lucinity will assist you, without undue delay, if you wish to exercise your rights, particularly regarding the right of access and/or rectification of inaccurate personal data.
Notification of a data breach
In case of a personal data breach by Lucinity or a Sub-Processor, Lucinity will take appropriate measures per the GDPR.
Data Protection Officer (DPO)
Lucinity has appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO) to manage any data requests and handle any data issues or data breaches
Should you require further information concerning this Privacy Notice or any other information, it should refer to the DPO by phone or email. The DPO will respond to the query as soon as possible.
Lucinity ehf. – Data Protection Officer
Privacy notice amendments
This Notice will be updated regularly according to the changes made by Lucinity concerning the processing of personal data.