Lucinity Sponsoring ACAMS NorCal Spring Social Event
We are excited to announce that Lucinity is sponsoring the ACAMS Northern California (NorCal) Spring Social Event, the first NorCal event of 2023! ACAMS NorCal is coordinating with the West Coast AML (WCAML) Forum to host a happy hour to bring together the local chapter and visiting WCAML attendees.
This is a great opportunity to:
- Network with compliance executives, federal and state regulators, government law enforcement investigative agencies, and qualified financial industry consultants the night before the Forum kicks off
- Enjoy drinks and appetizers with fellow compliance industry professionals in a fun and relaxing setting
There is no cost to attend. Space is limited, so please register below to save your spot.
About ACAMS NorCal and West Coast AML Forum
The mission of the Northern California ACAMS Chapter is to support the goals of the International ACAMS organization to provide outstanding learning and training events and professional development opportunities, as well as support for its members’ needs in the AML industry. Once again, the NorCal ACAMS Chapter is partnering with the West Coast Anti-Money Laundering (WCAML) Forum to organize a happy hour the night before the event.
The West Coast Anti-Money Laundering (WCAML) Forum is an annual conference that fosters a confidential and cooperative exchange of knowledge and ideas in the fight against financial crime. WCAML hosts an in-person event at the Marines’ Memorial Club & Hotel in San Francisco, CA. This year's event is scheduled for May 3-5, 2023.
Faster Smarter AML
Transforming your AML compliance!
- Experience the power of storytelling in AML through cases focusing on customers and their behavior
- Explore how you can optimize your anti-money laundering teams’ efforts with a configurable workboard designed for collaboration and efficient workflows
- Dive into customers' behavior with Actor Intelligence and understand their risk rating and transaction patterns