Lucinity is delighted to announce our sponsorship of FFECON 2023, FINTRAIL's annual conference dedicated to exploring the latest trends and innovations in anti-financial crime (AFC). This event is a great opportunity to stay ahead of the curve and engage with fellow professionals in the industry.
We look forward to meeting you at the event!
- On stand: We welcome all attendees to stop by our stand to learn more about Lucinity's Faster Smarter AML. You won't walk away empty-handed!
- After-party: We are also excited to sponsor the exclusive networking after-party, which will provide a fun and exciting space for for attendees to connect with their peers, engage in meaningful discussions, and share insights.
In May 2022, Lucinity sponsored FFECON22, titled "A New Reality for AFC", which took place at 30 Euston Square in London. During the event, we had the pleasure of engaging with industry peers and sharing insights on the landscape of financial crime and compliance risk.
Additionally, we curated a delightful evening of activities that included frozen margaritas and a cash grab machine, the proceeds of which were donated to Hope for Justice. Our collective efforts resulted in a total donation of £1,000 for this charity, which works tirelessly to combat human trafficking and modern slavery.
Organized by FINTRAIL, The Fintech Frincrime Exchange (FFE) brings together a global network of FinTechs to collaborate on best practices in financial crime risk management. By sharing information on criminal typologies and controls, members help to strengthen the sector’s ability to detect and counter the global threat of financial crime.
FFECON is FINTRAIL's annual flagship event held in London, and it's back in 2023 for the sixth year. Join Lucinity and 300+ FinCrime professionals as we learn from experts about emerging and current threats, hear from inspiring speakers from across the industry, and get a glimpse of the latest tools and tech.
Try it out
Transforming your AML compliance!
- Experience the power of storytelling in AML through cases focusing on customers and their behavior
- Explore how you can optimize your anti-money laundering teams’ efforts with a configurable workboard designed for collaboration and efficient workflows
- Dive into customers' behavior with Actor Intelligence and understand their risk rating and transaction patterns