AML Networking Drinks
After two successful Winter and Summer Networking Drinks in 2022, we are back to spring into AML action.
- Network with peer MLROs and compliance executives to stay on top of the latest FinCrime trends
- Become part of the exclusive AML get-together - a must-attend gathering for FinCrime experts
- Rendezvous for drinks and canapés in a fun and relaxing setting while looking out at stunning central London views
This event is tailored for FinCrime and compliance professionals from financial institutions. Space is limited, so please register your interest for the event below.
Throwback to our first Summer Networking Drinks
The origins of our networking drinks stems from a smashing first event in July 2022.
- 60 guests in attendance - from fincrime professionals, influencers, media, and clients
- Soaking in the summer sun with nibbles and spritz in hand at the Harvey Nichols rooftop
- A fun and exciting fundraising activity for the Little Princess Trust - donating over £3500 for children with cancer
Relive the magic of our Winter Networking Drinks
To celebrate the holiday season, we organized another buzzing Winter Networking Drinks in November 2022.
- 100 guests in attendance - from fincrime professionals, influencers, media, and clients
- Canapés and drinks at the Shakespeare Globe with a stunning balcony overlooking the River Thames and London skyline
- A relaxation area with massage therapists to reduce alert fatigue and lucky raffle winners including a trip to Iceland
Check out a video recap of the event below!
Register your interest in our Spring Networking Drinks event, and we will get back to you with further information.
Do you know what else is a party?
Transforming your AML compliance!
- Experience the power of storytelling in AML through cases focusing on customers and their behavior
- Explore how you can optimize your anti-money laundering teams’ efforts with a configurable workboard designed for collaboration and efficient workflows
- Dive into customers' behavior with Actor Intelligence and understand their risk rating and transaction patterns