Register for Lucinity’s FinCrime Leaders Dinner
We are excited to announce that Aaron Stroud from Lucinity will be attending the West Coast AML Forum from May 3-5 in San Francisco. This unique event fosters a confidential and cooperative exchange of knowledge and ideas in the fight against financial crime.
On May 3 & 4, Aaron will be hosting two intimate and exclusive dinners for FinCrime leaders from 7:30 - 9:30 pm each evening.
- During these dinners, you will have the opportunity to meet and interact with our team and fellow AML professionals to discuss the latest trends and best practices in AML
- The best part? It's on us. We would be delighted to wine and dine with you for free during our time in San Francisco. All you have to do is register your interest and we will take care of the rest.
Spaces for these dinners are limited and will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. We encourage you to register early to secure your spot.
Please note the Lucinity FinCrime Leaders dinner is not sponsored by or affiliated with the West Coast AML Forum
About the West Coast AML Forum
The West Coast Anti-Money Laundering (WCAML) Forum is an annual conference that fosters a confidential and cooperative exchange of knowledge and ideas in the fight against financial crime. WCAML hosts an in-person event at the Marines’ Memorial Club & Hotel in San Francisco, CA. This year's event is scheduled for May 3-5, 2023.
The conference is planned and executed by a group of volunteers from a cross section of the financial industry and law enforcement. The agenda encompasses a wide variety of topics, including law enforcement case studies, technology, regulatory updates, best practices, and more.
Register your interest in our FinCrime Leaders Dinner and we will get back to you with further information.
Faster Smarter AML
Transforming your AML compliance!
- Experience the power of storytelling in AML through cases focusing on customers and their behavior
- Explore how you can optimize your anti-money laundering teams’ efforts with a configurable workboard designed for collaboration and efficient workflows
- Dive into customers' behavior with Actor Intelligence and understand their risk rating and transaction patterns