We are elated to announce that Lucinity is a RegTech100 company!
This year, the list had over 1,300 businesses reviewed for consideration. Lucinity was selected as one of the top innovative RegTech companies that compliance professionals need to be aware of in 2023. This list acknowledges the organizations that are transforming the RegTech industry and helping financial institutions improve their compliance and risk management functions.
We are honored to receive this recognition for our innovative approach to financial crime prevention. Our team has been working hard to develop configurable AML solutions that future-proof our customers' growth and enable them to scale their compliance functions. We have focused on delivering a superior customer experience through Augmented Intelligence and our seamless UI, making AML compliance faster and smarter.
RegTech Analyst Director of Research, Mariyan Dimitrov, comments that the RegTech 100 list helps senior executives gain more significant ROI by highlighting the leading companies with market potential that most likely to succeed and have a lasting impact on the industry. The guidance provided by this research-backed list is crucial, especially in times of economic uncertainty.
The areas assessed during the application process included:
- Industry significance of the problem being solved
- Growth, in terms of capital raised, revenue, customer traction
- Innovation of technology solutions offered
- Potential cost savings, efficiency improvement, impact on the value chain, and/or revenue enhancements generated for clients
- The importance for financial institutions to know about the company
To learn more about the RegTech 100 list, read the full article here.